ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long Time No See

Okay, I'll admit that I have been a bit lazy and bad when it comes to my blog here. Please do forgive me though! I have a damn good reason behind it. I have a freelance job! So I will try to do better on this blog.

So I'll give you a real post now.....

-----------------------------------------------
So I am still searching for people who'd like to swap links with me, the more backlinks the better. I will check to make sure that you linked to me, before I link back.

Other news, I posted a warning on my other tech blog about a time waster to gain more traffic, so check that out here

And I hope to have a better real post tomorrow for you!

1 comment:

shopinchic said...

I will check to see if I have linked to this blog, if I
haven't already, I'll do
so.