ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Monday, September 1, 2008

A Few Side Notes....

My first is a question to my readers, would you like to see a whole website and not just a blog by me? And what I mean by a "whole website" is, it will have tons more than what my blogs just has and links to all that I write for. Of course if I do create a website, I wouldn't abandon my blogs by anymeans. It would be loads of fun for me to do, but my main issue is, would you even bother to read it and use it? I would most likely give out links and tips on how I do it and how to help market. Please be honest.

On to other things!

I just joined HubPages, and it sounds like fun! My only issue is, it's slow on my good ol' dial up connection. I hear it can help drive traffic to my site and I know people can stumble upon it pretty easy. I think it can be useful for everybody! Why I say that?
1-It's already got high traffic, and if you comment on other hubs, more people see your profile and thus far, they're likely to see your blog.
2-give out tips and help others. I'm sure you wished you knew what you know now, when you started!
3-You can join google adsesne,amazon and others and place you code and get paid that way.

So check out my hubpage and sign up today!

Pretty nifty, isn't it? ;)

Also, I am a VIP paid blogger, well at least at my new blog! So check it out, and if you'd like to try it yourself(they pay through check and paypal!) join now here

2 comments:

shopinchic said...

I would definitely check it out!
Go ahead and try it if you want.

*crosses fingers*

Aristotle the Great said...

I would suggest you to go on self hosted wordpress blog if you've got any such plans.
I am also on a dialup. I thought I was the only one.
I will check ur hub too.