ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Good AdSense-Why I Won't Use It

Some of you may know that I have another blog, while you others do not know that. I tried Google AdSense with it, and let me say that I wasn't pleased with it.

They claim that it match's your content, well not for me and a few others. What does teen pregnancy has to do with the war in Georgia? How on Earth do they come up with Papa John's, for a beauty blog? I mean, HELLO!

I tried to like Google AdSense, as I heard many "good" things about them. But, in the end I didn't feel like that they where a good match for my blog(s).

Now I am not saying that they don't work well for other people, I'm sure they do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic

Aristotle the Great said...

Hi, virtual reality alias artful frog.
You have a cool blog. What name have you got at mylot?
I also want to advice you to post many more articles like this and we'll keep linking each other. After all its for the golden google page rank.
Thanks.
I $eek Dollar$

shopinchic said...

I already told you what I thought on your other blog..