ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New Series:Website Wednesday

Greetings!

I come with a new and first ever series on this blog, it's called Website Wednesday! Where every week(on Wednesday's if you guessed), I'll post a new website and review it for you my dear readers!

So on to the first post of my series!

--------------------------------------



Who doesn't like to make a little extra money(I know you do!)? We all can use it, even if the economy was doing good(which it isn't, if you haven't noticed). So I am sure that everybody thinks this sooner or later, "Gee, wouldn't it be nice to find a way to make a little extra cash?".

Mmhmm, I have been there. So you might get the idea one day to google the term "free money". Oh, now you wished you hadn't! Scams crawl all over the place like little bugs. Now you can't tell what is real and what isn't.

Such a shame, but their is a way to make "free" money. You don't need to spend a dime if you don't want to and all it really takes is time. But I am sure you already spend your time cleaning spam out of your email box.

This is where CashCrate comes in!



It's a PTC(paid to complete) that allows you to use old email address and get money for it. I have been paid by them, and many others have to. Just ask people at their active forums!

Tons are free! Meaning no need to spend a dime, just your time(cheezy, I know)! You can make money every month if you like too, darlings.

All you need is some time, old email address and multitasking skills. They do have ones that cost some money, but I avoid those at all cost. Just stick with the free ones, and you're set to make some money.

They send out checks every month, so no need to have a paypal or other crap like that.

What are you waiting for? Sign up now!

1 comment:

shopinchic said...

Sounds good! I will join it,how does the referals work,though?