ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Sunday, May 1, 2022

The Return of Miss Virtual Reality?

It has been around 12 years since I last posted on this blog, and a lot has happened between the last time that I posted here and now.  Some of the things that has changed has been that I am no longer currently freelance writing and no longer hosting my own Wordpress website. I hope to get back to that, but to say that when I stepped away from here that I was in a good mental space would be a lie. Life became extremely difficult at that point and it was really a matter of survival as I was over extending myself. However, that is in the past and things did get better. Now I am wanting to revisit this and perhaps touch on tech topics, as well as document my path in finding new ways to make money online. It seem to fit this site, as well as it was one of the ways that this blog came to be in the first place.

So, you may be wondering why am I seeking to return and document this? I have a passion for teaching and helping others to make a living online. Plus a lot has changed in the online money making world since I last left you all. So I figured it might be a good idea to revisit some of this and share what I learn along the way, along with hopefully some tech-y related items. 

If you want to join along, please feel free to comment below and we can see where this path takes us next.