ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Monday, March 8, 2010

Miss Virtual Reality's New Home-Yet Again

Ah, yes here we go again! This blog isn't even two years old and this is the third time that I have moved it. My old host(Blogatize)was nice while it lasted, but I felt that I did not have enough creative control and I earned them likely more money than I earned on it myself. Then we had the server crashes(twice in about a month).

So I moved it to my own host and you can now find it at http://missvirtualrealityblog.net. I hope this will be the last time for a while of switching servers. Of course, this blog will likely have a weekly collection of post and some other post regarding other things. After all, I did build up this blog and it has a pretty decent track record. So be sure to check here regularly as well.

On a side note, if you need insurance leads to help find people who need insurance, you should check out here for your needs.