ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Monday, May 4, 2009

Tomorrrow You Can Download The Almost Finished Windows 7



Starting tomorrow(May 5 2009), normal users can start downloading the almost full version of Windows 7. It will function until June of 2010, that's when they will needed to upgrade to a paid version of Windows 7.

The full version could be released as early as this Fall, if they follow the plan they had for Vista's release.

Are any of you planning on downloading it and trying it? Also when they do release the final product, will you upgrade ASAP?

For me, my answer is no to both. I am never one to upgrade ASAP, nor am I one to download an OS. I may have high speed Internet, but that file is likely over 40GB! So I will wait for when I will need to buy a new PC for me to try it out.

How about you, my dear readers?