ss_blog_claim=8bb4a7b19e24f394c9547210ae911b81

Monday, April 6, 2009

Dear Microsoft....



Dear Microsoft,

Would you please let the public buy this cute black and blue Xbox 360? I think it is soooo cute! You might even sell more, or at least release a pink and black Xbox 360! You might get more girl gamers that way.

I think that would expand your customer base, and I am sure you could use more customers. It's no secret that Nintendo's Wii is ruling console sales. So please at least consider it.

Thanks for reading.

XOXO,
Miss Virtual Reality(Microsoft Fan)

---------------------------------------

Have you seen this black and blue Xbox 360? Sadly, they only released it to game developers and not to the public. Which sucks in my opinion, I see this thing selling like hot cakes. They could release a whole color series, like pink and black; red and black; green and black; blue and black. They do not have to add the double hard drives, unless they want to!

How do you feel about this?